Promotes growth rate and hence production.
• Increases animal weight.
• Improves feed conversion ratio.
• Decomposes organic sludge, reducing the need for water exchanges.
• Reduces ammonia levels, reduces algal growth and prevents
• blood disease.
• Stabilizes oxygen levels, so that the shrimp / fish can breathe
• Stabilizes bloom conditions and prevents blooming of algae.
• Reduces off-flavoured product.
• Boosts immunity of animal, reduces mortality and improves
• Allows higher stocking rates.
• Reduces number of days of growth cycle, hence time taken to
market is lower.
• Produces healthy animals free from diseases.
• Prevents and treats floating clumps resulting from dead planktons.
• Reduces formation of Hydrogen Sulphide.
• Reduces BOD and COD levels.